Welcome to COPECO. You may use our services through our website www.copeco.in (“Website”) or our mobile application (“COPECO App”). Our Website and COPECO App have been created to provide information about our company and services to the visitors and user of services, whether accessible to you via web, mobile App or other platform (our services, together with the Site, are the "Services")
Acceptance of Terms :
In consideration of your use of our platforms, you represent that you are of legal age (18 years and above) to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under any law in force in India or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself while registering on our Website and App to avail the Services.
- Maintain and promptly update your Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of our Website and COPECO App (or any portion thereof) at any time. COPECO will not be liable for any act or omission arising from the inaccurate information provided by You to Us.
- You may access our Website and COPECO App as available:
- for your information and personal use;
- as intended through the normal functionality of COPECO.
- You will be required to enter a valid phone number while registering on our Website and COPECO App as a subscriber. By registering your phone number with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and/or SMS notifications, in case of any subscription/service updates. If we do so, you will be provided the option to "opt-out" of receiving future communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below. If you are registered with the DND National registry you may not receive any promotional messages from us.
Subscriber Account, Password and Security :
- If you register on COPECO, you will be required to choose a password and user name. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account.
- You agree to:
- Immediately notify COPECO of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and
- Ensure that you log out from your account at the end of each session;
- Never use any other Subscriber’s account without prior authorization from COPECO
- COPECO will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Agreement.
User Information :
- COPECO’s unique business model provides you with location based service providers in a short span of time. To facilitate this, you hereby authorize COPECO to use the location based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when you use the mobile phone to make a booking. The location based information will be used only to facilitate and improve services for you.
- If you use the Website or the App, You agree that information about your use of the COPECO Website and App through Your mobile telecommunication device may be communicated to us, and we may obtain information about your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or your physical location. By accessing the COPECO App or Website using a mobile telecommunication device, you represent that to the extent you import any of COPECO data to your mobile telecommunication device that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update Your COPECO account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the COPECO App through Your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if our Website and App are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
- COPECO reserves the right to collect user data including name, contact information and other details to facilitate the Services or use of its COPECO App to avail Services.
- Compilation of user accounts and user accounts bearing contact number and e-mail addresses are owned by COPECO.
- In the case where the system is unable to establish unique identity of the user against a valid mobile number or e-mail address, the account shall be indefinitely suspended. COPECO reserves the full discretion to suspend a user's account in the above event and does not have the liability to share any account information whatsoever.
- We may record your telephone calls to our call centers or to Us.
Termination or Suspension :
- You agree that COPECO may at any time terminate your access to the COPECO App or Website or restrict or suspend your access to all or any part of the Website or the App at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
- COPECO shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason to terminate the booking of services done by you.
Preservation / Disclosure :
You acknowledge, consent and agree that COPECO may access, preserve and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to :
- Comply with legal process nationally or internationally;
- Respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- Respond to your requests for customer service;
- Protect the rights, property or personal safety of COPECO, its subscribers and the public; or
Security Components :
You understand that our Website and COPECO App and software embodied within the Website and COPECO App may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by COPECO and/or content providers who provide content to COPECO. You may not attempt to override, disable, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any such security components and usage rules embedded in our platforms.
COPECO and Third Parties :
Compliance with Applicable Law :
You agree that You shall not use the COPECO App and Website in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation COPECO Content :
- In violation of any applicable law or regulation,
- In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others,
- That belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to,
- That is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever,
- Harm minors in any way,
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature,
- Impersonate another person or entity,
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of COPECO’s computer systems or site or COPECO’s users, customer’s computer systems or site,
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
Usage of Services :
- If the service required by you necessitates the entry of service providers into your premises, you must ensure the active supervision of the service providers. COPECO will be unable to provide services in the absence of any supervisors appointed by you at the service address.
- If you have any questions or complaints regarding the services rendered, you may revert to us within the time specified for the category of services availed. Depending on the category of service availed; COPECO will provide you with the appropriate recourse to address your concerns.
- All invoices and payments due to COPECO must be cleared immediately upon completion of the task or on the submission of the invoice, whichever is earlier.
- You are requested not to solicit the services of the service provider. COPECO will not be responsible for any acts, omissions, service quality of the service provider if you have engaged the services of such service provider without reference to COPECO.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The COPECO App and the Website are owned by Vyaas Technology Pvt. Ltd., Vyaas Technology Pvt Ltd., is the sole owner of the App, Website and all software created to provide you with the Services. COPECO provides you with a single limited license to download, use and access the App/Website on your mobile telephone devices for the limited purpose of using the Services. The license is specifically personal, non-transferable, and non-exclusive. All content on the App or the Website, which is including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and any other content (“Content”) are the exclusive and sole property of COPECO. You may not copy, reproduce or use such Content without due attribution of ownership to COPECO. All icons and logos are trademarks of and proprietary to COPECO. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited.
- All Content is the exclusive copyright of COPECO or its licensors, except the Third Party Content and link to third party website. Systematic retrieval of COPECO Content to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory (whether through robots, spiders, automatic devices or manual processes) without written permission from COPECO is prohibited. In addition, use of the Content for any purpose not expressly permitted by COPECO in this Agreement is prohibited and may invite legal action.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability :
- All the material and products on our Website and COPECO App, (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through our Website and COPECO App are provided on "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing, COPECO does not warrant that :
- This Website or the COPECO App will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on the Website or the COPECO App is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading;
- That the services will meet the customer’s requirements.
- COPECO will not be liable to you in any way or in relation to the Contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with its Website and COPECO App. COPECO does not warrant that this Website or the COPECO App; information, Content, materials, product or services included on or otherwise made available to you through its Website and COPECO App; the servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- COPECO shall not be liable for any conduct or behavior or actions of service providers. However, COPECO encourages you to notify us of any complaints that you may have against the service provider who has provided you with services on behalf of COPECO.
- You agree and acknowledge that the use of the Services offered by COPECO is at Your sole risk and that COPECO disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In the event any spare parts/materials are required to complete a task, you will need to provide such spare parts/materials. You may request COPECO’s Service Providers to assist you with the same. Please note, in all such circumstances, COPECO is not responsible for nor does COPECO make any warranties as to the quality or fitness of the spare parts or materials. All issues and concerns with the quality of the spare parts / materials should be with the manufacture or seller.
- COPECO will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of the Service offered by the Company, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT WILL COPECO OR ITS AFFILIATES' AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THE SERVICES EXCEED THE PAYMENTS ACTUALLY RECEIVED AND RETAINED BY COPECO FROM YOU FOR THE PAID SERVICES LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION BROUGHT BY YOU OR YOUR AGENTS.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless COPECO, its subsidiaries, affiliates, subcontractors, officers, directors, employees, consultants, representatives and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from :
- Your use of and access to our Platforms;
- Your violation of any term of this Agreement;
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right.
Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right :
Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall COPECO be held liable for any damage or loss due to deficiency in performance of the COPECO Service resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer equipment failures, telecommunication equipment failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures.
If You have any complaint or grievance to report, please write to the Grievance Officer at grievance@COPECO.in